How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help Improve Your Smile
Visiting your dentist two times a year can improve your smile, but there are other things your dentist can do to keep your teeth beautiful. For instance, cosmetic dentistry comes in a variety of forms to enhance the appearance of your teeth and your smile. If you live in Gillette and want to learn more about what cosmetic dentistry can do for you, schedule an appointment with Dr. Daniel Morrison of Gillette Dental PC.
Dr. Daniel Morrison provides a wide range of cosmetic services as well as traditional dental care. Even the simplest cosmetic procedure can boost your self-esteem and your confidence, making it easier to face the world. Whether you receive teeth whitening services, braces or anything in between, cosmetic dentistry can overhaul how you feel about yourself. Read on for a list of cosmetic dentistry services.
- Teeth Whitening: Dentists offer professional teeth whitening in their office. During the procedure, the dentist applies a special teeth whitening solution to your teeth. The process usually takes between 60 and 90 minutes, leaving you with a noticeably whiter smile.
- Braces: This is a device that straightens or moves your teeth to the proper position. It improves your teeth's appearance as well as your ability to chew and even speak.
- Crowns: Crowns are prosthetic restorations that repair damaged teeth. Crowns are permanently affixed to your teeth and completely cover the part of the tooth that sits above your gum.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin coverings that fit over the visible part of the teeth. They are used to fix teeth that are too stained to benefit from teeth whitening. Veneers are also used to repair chipped or worn teeth. If you live in or near Gillette, this type of cosmetic dentistry that is both affordable and effective.
- Bonding: Bonding is a procedure where the dentist applies a tooth-colored composite resin to your damaged teeth.
- Implants: Implants are artificial tooth roots used as the base for artificial teeth. Dental implants are placed in the jawbone. Eventually, the implants fuse with your natural bone.
Cosmetic Dentistry Works
From the simplest procedure to the most complex, cosmetic dentistry is designed to enhance your teeth and your smile. If you live in Gillette and want to explore the benefits of cosmetic surgery, please contact us at 307-682-3353.