The Benefits of Dental Implants
At Gillette Dental PC in Gillette, WY, we take great pride in providing the best dental services to our clients. If you are experiencing tooth loss, or your teeth have been damaged, you have a lot of options in restoring your wonderful smile. Dental implants give you the benefit of replacing your damaged and/or lost teeth, and below are some benefits.
- Matching your teeth. Dental implants match your smile and teeth as best as possible so it looks natural. No one else will know that your teeth are implants.
- Prevention of bone loss. Tooth loss or decay can definitely affect the rest of your teeth and your jaw. Dental implants prevent bone loss by allowing your teeth to remain healthy in addition to increasing the bone density in your jaw.
- Bite force. If you've lost the back teeth, your bite may be irregular. Dental implants are strong enough to withstand your regular bite force, unlike other dental methods or replacements, so you would be able to bite into your favorite foods with no problem!
- Speech. Losing teeth can also greatly affect how you speak, such as pronunciation. Gillette Dental PC takes pride in restoring your ability to speak naturally and easily.
- No cavities. Unlike natural teeth, artificial dental implants are less likely to develop cavities. This does not mean that you should not care for them, as they may cause infections if not appropriately cared for.
- Easy to care for. Brushing your teeth and regular flossing is the key to keep your dental implants in check. You do not need to purchase any special kind of product.
- Permanent solution. Dental implants are a permanent solution to tooth replacement since they do not need to be regularly repaired over time.
If you would like to restore your natural and beautiful smile, Gillette Dental PC in Gillette, WY, would love to help. Please book your next appointment at (307) 682-3353. Restore your smile, and get your confidence back.